# Online help
This section will inform you about all the possible actions in Vizir.
We have chosen to model the documentation on the organization of the dashboard to make it easier for you to find your way around.
# Vizir interface
# Top bar
Once you have created your first chatbot you will arrive on an interface like this one:
In the top bar (Topbar) you will find from left to right
- the name of your chatbot
- the list of versions, this is where you can change the version you want to edit
- settings: link to the "general" chatbot settings
- train the NLU: button to start training the NLU
- test the NLU: button to launch the test interface of the NLU
- open the chatbot: open your chatbot in a new tab
- image or picto with your initials: displays your account options (users, all chatbots) as below
# Navigation tabs
On the left side of the screen, you have different navigation tabs to find your way in your chatbot.
The documentation is organized according to this structure. Here are a few words about how you can use each tab.
- Dashboard: Statistics of your chatbot
- Skills: All the content of your chatbot
- NLU: Space to manage the training of natural language understanding
- Workflows: Management and administration of workflows to integrate the chatbot with your tools
- Design: Customize the design of your chatbot
- Sharing: Chatbot sharing method (Teams, Slack, Web, Sharepoint, ...)
- Conversations: Interface to find the list of all your users' conversations. You can take over and chat directly with your users.
- Settings: Manage your version's settings
- API connection: Interface to create your own API connectors
- Database: Interface to create searchable databases directly from your chatbot
- Test Scenarios: Automate non-regression testing of your chatbot. Create scenarios to validate that the major actions of your chatbot are well executed all the time.